What is Energy Management Systems?
- Framework for managing the energy usage systematically and efficiently
- It can be referred to a system which is designed specifically for the monitoring, Analysis , Control of network Load and distribution components like motor loads, machinery loads, Lighting Loads , Office loads of large commercial buildings or Industrial plants.
- It is defined as the system to manage the working and the performance of the energy use such as energy efficiency, specific energy consumption, energy saving tips and different kind of such processes leading to energy savings are known as energy management system (EMS).
Why should one go for EMS?
- Reductions in energy cost and other related environmental impacts, through systematic management of energy.
- It also provides facilities for monitoring and recording of electricity, gas, water or other fuels or energy source consumption through special meters.
- The data obtained from these can then be used to produce trend analysis for daily , weekly , monthly and annual energy consumption forecasts against other parameters like production and services etc.
- Remote access to the crucial data for energy consumption in different locations & allows to compare energy usage by equipment type, store location, fuel type or time of day and provides potentials for energy savings.NECPL offer innovative EMS
- Installation and Implementation of Energy monitoring meters and Analyzers with Web based energy management software-POWERBUS
- We also provide consultancy to organizations to make their documentation and training to employees for Energy management system leading to IS 50001 like EMS program, EMS implementation program, internal auditors program and make the team competent leading the organization to certification.
- Provide training on energy management system to senior, middle & junior management in the organization for awareness, implementation, and internal auditors program for competence building.
Benefits of NECPL EMS:
- Facilitate the management of energy usage in the building or industrial facilities for bench marking against specific parameters of production , services, area or manpower etc
- Trending and monitoring energy consumption with other parameters at multiple locations , on mobile or tablet PCs.
- Automatic and consistent reaction to events and alarms , thus lowering or avoiding the downtime.
- Provide a means together and view information quickly to take decisions